A cycle club for retired and refined gentlemen,
who indulge, weekly, in gentle exercise,
and deep and meaningful banter
The most recent ride Tue 13th Mar 2018, 08:45 :
- Turnout: 12: A very reasonable turnout.
- Route: Reverse Route,
- Weather - forecast: Sunny and clear after 0900. Temperature just to double digits, but brisk westerly breeze causing wind chill down to 5C early on.
- Weather - actual: As forecast.
- Riding conditions: Mostly dry roads. Light traffic, mostly patient drivers. Very pleasant spring ride.
- Incident of the day! Well, nothing to report and nothing to whinge about. We couldn't really ask for more.
Next scheduled ride is on: Tue 20th Mar 2018, 08:30.
Quote of the day: "The advantages? Exercise, no parking problems, gas prices, it's fun. An automobile is expensive. You have to find a place to park and it's not fun. So why not ride a bicycle? I recommend it.": Stephen G. Breyer - U.S. Supreme Court Justice